Sunday, April 12, 2009

All is well here still, I have it so lucky, my host family is great and I have a great support here in the city with the family, my fellow peace corps people, and our trainers.  Its super busy but so far really good.  I want to the Orthodox church this morning which was very interesting to see..  The church is 300 years old, built of all wood with no nails.  This week was pretty busy with the Russian training and the technical training.  Everyweek we have about 20 hours of Russian lessons and another 15 hours of technical training.  I am really enjoying it.  Okay my 8 year old sister is not allowing me to type anymore so I just wanted to let all know that I am doing well. Love to hear from you

3 comments:

  1. Hey Bobo!!! good to hear that everything is going well. keep up the good work. i just got back from kansas city for volleyball nationals where our team took 5th. but we were pretty close to beating the team that took 1st. but i couldnt have asked to go out on a better match. hope u r making some good friends there and having a great experience. miss u and hoping the best. well thanks for all the updates.
    much love,
    -Doc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey buddy, glad to hear all is well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello sir, I am now a follower so you should be pretty excited about that. What is this technical training that you speak of?

    P.S. Jay Cutler sucks

    ReplyDelete