Sunday, June 14, 2009

One more quick message before I leave for Kiev for the week.  Just want to let everyone know how great the experience has been so far.  Thanks for everyones wishes!  Plus I must also plug peace corps or any experience abroad.  We must interact with the world and let them know about what type of people they are, and learn about their people. I was so  lucky to live with the best family in Ukraine but they probably got the best American so it was a win win situation.  Thank you so much to them for having me! Hope all is well

1 comment:

  1. Dude, I hadn't heard from you in a while, so I had to drop a line. In our new apartment, my cell phone gets no reception, so if you need to call just call Kelly's phone. Hope all is well. Tell Ukraine I said "what up." Love you.

    By the way, you need to listen to Eric Hutchinson. He's tight.

    ReplyDelete