Friday, July 24, 2009




all is well here still, get to see Liz today!!!! We will be hanging out at my host familys place for the week since its the only place I am allowed to travel to away from my actual site.  

All is well at my site, i am still living and kinda working at the summer camp.  The second group of kids (160) have been there the last few weeks and when I return there will be the third and final group.  I get a lot of time to talk with kids, read, and study.  Its been a great place to hang out at, I would be super bored if I was living in my apartment.  Speaking of which my apartment has a ton of work to be done in it so it is probably best I am not living there.

 Looking forward to September when I actually start working.  I plan on having a sports club/fitness club/healthy lifestyles club, an english club, and a chess club.  Not exactually sure what I will be doing during the school day itself but I will find that out soon.  People here continue to be great and helpful!

 Miss my second wedding last weekend, my cousin got married.  Can't wait to miss my sisters and another cousins as well.  Def is hard being away from home and missing these big family get togethers.  Attached is my favorite three pictures from my summer camp.  A lot of people say that Eastern Ukraine is not beautiful but I have enjoyed it.

3 comments:

  1. The last photo looks like a painting...nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We missed you at both weddings as well. I thought maybe you would suprise us all and show up dressed like Elvis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bob glad to hear you are doing good. Sounds like an unreal experience.

    ReplyDelete