Friday, May 8, 2009


Time is flying by here!  Been long and busy days which really help pass the time.  Last weekend we went to Kiev, it was a lot of fun! The city is very beautiful, was nice to travel a little bit and see a big city.  Sunday we are heading back to Kiev to meet up with some other volunteers, right now there is about 20 of us going, so it should be a lot of fun.  Things in Fastiv have been great as well.  Taught again on Tuesday, and have been busy with Russian all week.  At times its super tiring and hard to learn the language but the little times when I understand my family makes it so worth it.  I even answered the telephone at home yesterday!  First 75 percent of the call was great haha.  A few current peace corps volunteers came yesterday and are spending the weekend with us, which is great to hear about there experiences.  And they are awesome at Russian which is very encouraging, give it a year and I will be slightly better!  All is well, love to hear from all of you.  Take care! (love the picture, makes me feel very funny since Rita is laughing at me- its slightly like a Charlie Chaplin film between the two of us, very funny interactions but a very little amount of talking)

1 comment:

  1. Dude we missed you at Dan's bachelor party! It was a good time in the city with a bunch of whirly ball. Dan could have used your help on his team seein that Andrew and I gave him a whoopin lol. Glad to hear you are still having a good time. Miss you buddy. Call me sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete